Field of Membership
Section 5 of the APS Federal Credit Union Charter #838 was amended and approved on July 13, 2005 by the NCUA and reads as follows:
The Field of Membership shall be limited to those having the following common bond:
- All employees of First Energy and its wholly-owned subsidiaries.
- Unremarried spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants of the above employment; members of their immediate families; and organizations of such persons.
Once a Member… Always a Member!
What does Once a Member…Always a Member mean?
- It means that once you become a member of the APS Federal Credit Union, you can remain a member, even though you may no longer be in our Field of Membership.
- If you are changing work locations, moving or retiring, you can remain a member of APS Federal Credit Union.
- You can continue using all of our services, no matter where you go.
- Please notify us of any address or work location changes.
- Call the Credit Union Office at any time to update your information.
- We’re here to service your financial needs.
Member Bill of Rights
As a member/owner of this credit union – a non-profit financial service cooperative – you are entitled to:
- Courteous & confident service
- Competitive loan & savings rates
- Timely loan approvals
- Timely & fair problem resolution
- Truthful advertising & disclosure
- Accurate consumer information
- Voting rights
- Qualified, elected board oversight
- Professional management
- Responsive staff & volunteers
We appreciate the privilege of serving you. Thank you for being a credit union member