WE WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We realize the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting everyone, and we share your concern. The health and safety of our staff and members are of our utmost importance. The APS Federal Credit Union would like to assure you, our members, that we will be doing everything within our power to meet your financial needs and make this time as stress-free as possible. Someone from the credit union staff will be in the office every business day during regular business hours. Unfortunately for us, we need to rethink the way we operate and do business.
Therefore, due to the threat of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and to help ensure everyone’s safety, we have implemented several small changes when visiting the office. We are asking for your cooperation with these changes until further notice:
PRACTICE SAFE SOCIAL DISTANCING WHEN VISITING OUR OFFICE:
- Only one member at a time will be allowed to enter the office, so we can safely maintain social distancing. When another member is already in the office, please be patient and wait outside or in your car. The office staff will buzz you in when appropriate.
- Make yourself aware of others entering and exiting the office to maintain social distancing.
- Please DO NOT touch the glass by the Teller.
- Refrain from leaning across the teller counter
- Organize your banking only to make one trip to the office.
- Try one withdraw/deposit instead of multiple withdraws/deposits over many days.
- Use on-line banking if applicable. The URL link can be found on our website at apsfcu.org
- Stay home if you’re sick, and have a family member handle your banking if necessary.
- Please cover coughs and sneezes
- Call ahead for an appointment for loans or lengthy transactions.
We cannot stress enough that we would appreciate our members following these procedures so we can keep our lobby doors open for business. We are hopeful that simple acts of social distancing will help change the course of this pandemic.
We want to assure you that APS Federal Credit Union is prepared to assist our members throughout this crisis. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call at (727) 483-6260 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a copy of the announcement, please Click Here.